As a dog lover, you probably know that dogs are one of the best beings on this planet. You can’t live without them. They are there for you whenever you have a bad time. They are they for you even during the times of sorrow. Dogs are like angels present on Earth. But then, you are not the only person who has been struck by this intoxicating love for dogs. There have been many famous dog-lovers before too. Some of them were famous writers and poets. And they had a lot to say about this wonderful furry friend. Here are some dog quotes that will make you feel proud of being a dog-lover.
1. “Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.” ― Roger A. Caras, writer and preservationist
2. “Dogs are our link to paradise. They don’t know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring – it was peace.” ― Milan Kundera, author
3. “Happiness is a warm puppy.” ― Charles M. Schulz, cartoonist
4. “A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.” ― Josh Billings, humorist
5. “It is amazing how much love and laughter they bring into our lives and even how much closer we become with each other because of them.” ― John Grogan, author
6. “Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in.” ― Mark Twain
7. “Dogs are better than human beings because they know but do not tell.” ― Emily Dickinson
8. “Dogs do speak, but only to those who know how to listen.” ― Orhan Pamuk, novelist
9. “I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive.” ― Gilda Radner, comedian
10. “I want to love like a dog, with unabashed devotion and complete lack of concern about what people do for a living, how much money they have, or how much they weigh.” – Oprah Winfrey
These small dog-lover quotes are enough to inspire you. Each of these dog-lover quotes rings true as well.